X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Pics

More great cars and SDCers [8D]

S2D and Sheba finally got together. They were pretty happy...

I've updated the photo album...

StudeDude and I picked up Mr. Biggs at the airport this afternoon. We knew we'd be in big trouble if we didn't use a Stude for this errand. All we could find was a brand X, but it did have a Stude engine in it ...

Mr. Biggs accepted this compromise and allowed us to take him to his hotel

Great dinner tonight with the Truck Farmers. Thanks Frank D. for all the work you did to organize this very successful event [^]

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks again Dick great pics.I got a new background with 2 of my fav studes.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Thanks again Dick great pics.I got a new background with 2 of my fav studes.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

I'm in Michigan tonight - visiting with friends and family. Omaha was a GREAT meet in EVERY respect!!! Thanks to Dick 'n Dave for the ride TO the meet and to 2R5, his pal Dennis and their wives for a ride FROM the meet to South Bend.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'm in Michigan tonight - visiting with friends and family. Omaha was a GREAT meet in EVERY respect!!! Thanks to Dick 'n Dave for the ride TO the meet and to 2R5, his pal Dennis and their wives for a ride FROM the meet to South Bend.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X