Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rechek, Mary Ann

Rechek, Mary Ann

Mary Ann Rechek, 50, 114 South 5th Street in Reedsville passed away on Friday, April 28, 2006, at her home. She was born June 26, 1955, in Green Bay, daughter of Sylvester and Bernice (Bartels) Verhoven. She married Richard "Rick" Rechek in Greenleaf on June 10, 1978. Mary received her Bachelor degree in education and special education from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 1977. Mary devoted 29 years to teaching and administration to schools in the Green Bay Catholic Diocese, beginning in 1977 in Bear Creek and later in Greenleaf. She served as a substitute teacher for one year in the Green Bay and West DePere School Systems. She then taught at St. Louis School in Dyckesville. She received a Masters degree in administration from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and became principal of St. Josephs School in Alverno, near Manitowoc. She returned to Dyckesville where she served as principal until the closing of the school. Mary was principal of Chilton.

Area Catholic Schools (now Good Shepherd Schools) until the time of her death. Mary was a very artistic person and an excellent cook. She and her husband were members of the WI Region Studebaker Club and enjoyed touring in their classic car. Mary also enjoyed camping and loved children. She was a member of Holy Family Catholic Church in Brillion.

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I didn't know Mary Ann or her husband. The "Reedsville" address threw me at first. Naturally, I thought of the Reedsville in PA. I didn't know that WI also has one. The Recheks are listed in the 2004 SDC Roster with a 1962 Hawk.

Gary L.
    1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
    1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
    X