More speed parts 5 at a time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More speed parts 5 at a time.

Today I picked up a truck load of heavy parts there should be 2 0r 3 new threads on this load look for them.
    1- a rebuild T-10 4 speed transmission blue in color, has linkage but no shifter, $500.00 plus shipping and handling also it does weight a few pounds.

2-a used T-10 4 speed transmission, this one with the chevy bolt pattern, there is also the right bell housing for this trans.
    400.00 plus shipping , and any handling, no linkage or shifter. it is the front left side in this picture.

3- a short shaft T-85 with overdrive transmission in used condition, and very heavy $350.00 plus any shipping and handling.
    upper left in the picture.

4- a long shaft late model T-86 with over drive in used condition and heavy $300.00 plus shipping and handling center right side. the power shift in the picture has been sold.

5-a nice and cleaned and painted TT 44 rear end, not sure what gear as the tags are missing but plan on opening it and checking the numbers for the gear, at that time I will install the right tag if I have that one and I do have a few.,$350.00 plus any shipping and handling, rear ends and heavy item are best picked up or paid for in advance and wait until I make a trip east.

watch for more .
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

PM's Sent about the T-86 long tailshaft and the dana 44 rear axle.

Joe
    sigpic

1962 Daytona
    1964 Cruiser
    And a few others

Comment

Item number 5 at first had a buyer but after checking the gearing and found it was a TT 454 gear he had not use for it so it is not sold at this time, it looks very clean inside one other thing I found about this rear end is after checking it out the spring pad are 1" narrower than the later ones making this one to fit under 52 and back I think and that make sense because it was from the 52 race car if any one is interest in it I will give a nice later model housing with the radius rod brackets on it as part of the deal, this set up would make a really nice set up for the PSMCRS.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Working...
      X