SDC YouTube Channel, tutorials, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC YouTube Channel, tutorials, etc.

SDC YouTube Channel. FYI, the SDC has a YouTube Channel that has a number of videos (some have been around for a while that you may have seen) and a large number of "liked" videos by others you may find interesting. We try to search YouTube weekly for new videos to "like" and the channel is also the repository for SDC -produced videos. For example, the new tutorials mentioned below. The link to the SDC YouTube Channel is HERE.

SDC Tutorial Series. Yesterday I posted threads in the "Club and Forum Discussions" sub-forum (in the "SDC-specific boards" section) promoting the first four tutorials for SDC members and chapters. The webmaster has also linked directly to these tutorials HERE.

They are not Hollywood productions but they hopefully are helpful. More tutorials and videos will be added from time to time.
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Thank you. Still navigating through all the Stude sites. One more for the favorites.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Is there a way to put our own You Tube videos on the SDC Channel?

Comment

Thank you much - I had no idea this video source was available - just more stuff to drive my wife crazy -er.

Comment

Originally posted by decappastubbie View Post
          Is there a way to put our own You Tube videos on the SDC Channel?
          Post your videos on your own YouTube channel. Send the link to me and I will review and "like" your video so others can access it via the SDC channel.

If you desire to produce an SDC-specific promotional or informational video let me know and we can discuss how to get the video to me for uploading to the SDC channel

Use the email addy, studebakerdriversclub@gmail.com
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota
          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
          X