Vendor atta-boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor atta-boy

Another one of my pet peeves and N8's are the ugly replacement wiper blades that some hang on their Studebakers, especially show cars. I just ordered a set of Stephen Allen's repro's for my R2 GT and am more than thrilled about the fit and quality. They appear to be a perfect repro of the factory blades in every way. Yes, they are a bit more expensive that the ugly modern blades ($20 each) but they look darn nice. Great job from a vendor.

JDP/Maryland
    64 R2 GT cost to date
    $60,876.94
    63 R2 SuperHawk
    63 Lark 2 door
    54 Starlight
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

I'll second that. The crew at Stephen Allen's is nothing more than helpful and friendly, and will do all they can to help you out. We get 90% of our parts from them, and have had no problems at all.

Great folks to deal with, for sure! (And the nice thing is, if a repro part isn't that great, they will try to talk you out of buying them. )

Welcome to Stephen Allen's LLC Why choose Stephen Allen’s as your Studebaker parts supplier? You'll receive top notch customer service, competitive prices & quality restoration parts.  You'll also speak with knowledgeable staff who own, repair, restore & drive Studebakers themselves, really. We have a large, diverse inventory with a broad selection

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I'll second that. The crew at Stephen Allen's is nothing more than helpful and friendly, and will do all they can to help you out. We get 90% of our parts from them, and have had no problems at all.

Great folks to deal with, for sure! (And the nice thing is, if a repro part isn't that great, they will try to talk you out of buying them. )

Welcome to Stephen Allen's LLC Why choose Stephen Allen’s as your Studebaker parts supplier? You'll receive top notch customer service, competitive prices & quality restoration parts.  You'll also speak with knowledgeable staff who own, repair, restore & drive Studebakers themselves, really. We have a large, diverse inventory with a broad selection

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Matthew, I guess that's why I was so pleased. I'm a so accustomed to repro parts not fitting, looking or working like factory stuff that when one does, I'm impressed.

JDP/Maryland
        64 R2 GT cost to date
        $60,876.94
        63 R2 SuperHawk
        63 Lark 2 door
        54 Starlight
        52 Starliner
        51 Commander
        39 Coupe express
        39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Matthew, I guess that's why I was so pleased. I'm a so accustomed to repro parts not fitting, looking or working like factory stuff that when one does, I'm impressed.

JDP/Maryland
          64 R2 GT cost to date
          $60,876.94
          63 R2 SuperHawk
          63 Lark 2 door
          54 Starlight
          52 Starliner
          51 Commander
          39 Coupe express
          39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Been using the wiper arms and blades on two of my cars for more than a year. Excellent quality and fit. So happy that these repopped parts are correct and goooooooood! Cudos,

Brian K. Curtis

Comment

Been using the wiper arms and blades on two of my cars for more than a year. Excellent quality and fit. So happy that these repopped parts are correct and goooooooood! Cudos,

Brian K. Curtis

Comment

Working...
              X