seeking: front fenders nos champ pick up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeking: front fenders nos champ pick up

looking for the thread for the guy who said he had some new old stock front fenders mite deliver to Reedsville
    thank you Raymond wise.
    rawise

Might have been me. I have a pair of fiberglass 59-60 Lark front fenders for sale. They also fit Champ trucks. Do not have inner fenders. New, never used. $200 for the pair.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

thanks skip ,but I seen some pictures of the parts one was new old stock and one was light green one used , but thank you very much. raymond
      rawise

Comment

Originally posted by wise raymond View Post
        thanks skip ,but I seen some pictures of the parts one was new old stock and one was light green one used , but thank you very much. raymond
        Those fenders were all used. There were no NOS fenders pictured. If you want NOS, try Dick Lindsey in Ohio.
        Jim
        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Wise Raymond,

I have a pair of NOS 59-60 Lark and T-cab front outer fenders, plus a set of NOS T-cab inner fenders (not sure the difference with Lark inners).

However, I'm not planning on going to Reedsville, but might go to York.

Send me a PM if interested.
          Dan Peterson
          Montpelier, VT
          1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
          1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Thank you Larktruck, Jim I will try and find his number, and give him a call.
            Thank you dpson 59-60, thay need to be modafide don,t thay to fit 62 or 63 larks ? Raymond.
            rawise

Comment

Working...
            X