Studebaker "Inside Facts" available - $10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker "Inside Facts" available - $10

I spoke with Mark Wheeler at Cornerstone registration, the good folks who handle memberships and meet registrations for SDC. He has located a box of 36 copies of Inside Facts, the 2008 edition, "Official Handbook of Studebaker Drivers Club, Inc.". These are available for $10 each, including postage, while the supply lasts. To obtain one, call Cornerstone in Minnesota at 763-420-7829. They will also put them on the SDC "members-only" shopping area of the main SDC web site, but this may take a while. To get to the members-only section, you need to create an account using your SDC membership number and log in.

Inside Facts has a lot of Studebaker current information and past history. I have attached copies of the Table of Contents. Some of the chapter info may be a little out of date, and the bylaws have been revised somewhat since the 2008 printing, but it may be a while before there is a newer version. The 2008 version is 274 pages, text-only, no photos. Get 'em while you can!

Click image for larger version

Name:	inside facts tc1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	1744982Click image for larger version

Name:	inside facts tc2.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1744983Click image for larger version

Name:	inside facts tc3.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	1744984Click image for larger version

Name:	inside facts tc4.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1744985
    Last edited by garyash; 10-24-2014, 12:44 PM.
    Gary Ash
    Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
    ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
    '48 M5
    '65 Wagonaire Commander
    '63 Wagonaire Standard
    web site at http://www.studegarage.com

That's good news, Gary.

'Well worth it, potential customers; the shipping alone will probably be $3 or $4, so the books themselves aren't at all expensive. Here's what you'll be buying, a full 8 1/2 X 11 size. These are not small booklets by any means, but quite large:

BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I have referenced my copy often since 2008 - sometimes to answer questions here on the SDC Forum.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Mine is just over my right shoulder from my PC screen & like Gary L I use mine often since picking it up at the Lancaster PA Meet. Will an updated version be done by Larry or another SDC member?

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
        MELBOURNE.

Comment

Working...
        X