Turn Signals Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Signals Needed

Almost no one understands hand turn signals anymore! I'm tired of being near run over, closely followed, and yelled at.

So I reluctantly am looking into adding signal lights to my '51 Deluxe Champion. I've looked into "ad on's", but I'd really like to find the factory turn signal kit for my car which is AC-2125.

I'd appreciate any help in finding this kit. Anybody have one? Or know of one? Thanks for the help.

When I put turn signals on our '47 Champion, I could not find the complete accessory kit. Over a few months I was able to find each individual part and so was able to add signals. As you say, much safer than hand signals in today's driving.
    Bill Jarvis

Comment

Check with Roy Vadez here on the forum

Mark

Comment

Reading your post regarding turn signals.
        I have to drive our Fire Dept's 1938 Mack pumper to the Country Living Fair in Batsto NJ this Sunday. ( car show there also)
        A distance of about five miles, and you guessed it, no turn signals!
        Last year I nearly creamed a fellow in a Dodge pickup who pulled out right in front of me!
        I locked up the brakes and stopped just in time, if there had been water in the tank it would've been a sadder story.
        The fellow also stopped and asked why I hadn't made my right turn I was signaling for.
        He thought the flashing red light on the siren was a turn signal! Can't imagine what he would have done with a hand signal!
        sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
        Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
        "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Working...
        X