PDA

View Full Version : Commander Land Cruiser 1949

Remo Chiaradia
10-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi,
I am restoring a 1949 Studebaker Commander Land Cruiser. Just got it back from the paint shop and starting to put it back together again.
I already have a lot of new parts, but are still searching for those specific things.

Does anyone have adresses of suppliers and scrap yards where used parts can be found?

studegary
10-15-2014, 03:43 PM
First, I just want to welcome you to the Studebaker Drivers Club Forum!
That is a very nice car.
I don't know about used parts, but you may be surprised at how many new parts are available for your car. What are you looking for?

warrlaw1
10-15-2014, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum. Love the colour. Studebaker International will send you a catalogue if you request one. There are SDC members in Europe who may know of parts stashes for the larger items. Everything is available through our vendors.

61LaRk4dr
10-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Very nice Land Cruiser you got there! I have been partial to those top of the line sedans. My biggest regret was letting go of the 1948 Land Cruiser that I had. I am currently restoring a 1951 Land Cruiser right now. There are several knowledgeable people that roam this forum. What parts do you still need? If they are smaller, shipping from the States shouldn't be too bad.

rockne10
10-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Remo,
Have you joined the Studebaker Drivers Club? Or the Netherlands Chapter?

Nederland Chapter SDC - Netherlands (Holland) Newsletter: The Corporation
Chapter Web Site: www.studebaker-packardclub.nl (http://www.studebaker-packardclub.nl)

President Walter Prinzhorn
Netherlands
walter@spcn.nl

Secretary Paul Dammes
Netherlands
paul@spcn.nl

Treasurer Paul Dammes
Netherlands
paul@spcn.nl

Membership Paul Dammes
Netherlands
paul@spcn.nl