Going to SEMA next week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to SEMA next week...

I've got passes to SEMA next week - any special requests for info or anything else (that doesn't cost money!)? I'm probably just going one or two days, since I have to take off work, but let me know if I should stop by any particular vendor for any special requests.

Las Vegas, NV
    '51 Champion Business Coupe G899965 10G-Q4-1434

I will be there as well. SEMA on Tuesday, AAPEX on Wednesday, and back to SEMA on Thursday. Quite an event.
    Denny L

Comment

I will be there as well. SEMA on Tuesday, AAPEX on Wednesday, and back to SEMA on Thursday. Quite an event.
      Denny L

Comment

I went a couple of years ago and it is one of the high points of my "automotive life". Nothing compares. [] Have a good time you guys!

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

I went a couple of years ago and it is one of the high points of my "automotive life". Nothing compares. [] Have a good time you guys!

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Yes enjoy you guys, went last year with green 53, but will pass this year. Maybe next year after my blisters on my feet heal from walking for three days.

Frank van Doorn
            1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
            1963 Daytona Conv
            1941 Champion R-2 Rod
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
            1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
            1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Yes enjoy you guys, went last year with green 53, but will pass this year. Maybe next year after my blisters on my feet heal from walking for three days.

Frank van Doorn
              1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
              1963 Daytona Conv
              1941 Champion R-2 Rod
              Frank van Doorn
              Omaha, Ne.
              1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
              1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
              1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by vegas paul

I've got passes to SEMA next week - any special requests for info or anything else (that doesn't cost money!)?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by vegas paul

I've got passes to SEMA next week - any special requests for info or anything else (that doesn't cost money!)?

Comment

...That has a few that revel in trying to tell everyone that all 12,000+ are cheapskates that won't buy it if you make it!!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

...That has a few that revel in trying to tell everyone that all 12,000+ are cheapskates that won't buy it if you make it!!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                      Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

The number of wheels and wheel manufactures is unreal. Naturaly they are promoting the big and bigger wheels but many have custom wheels for the older cars. Most Ford & Mopars will interchange.
                        Denny L

Comment

The number of wheels and wheel manufactures is unreal. Naturaly they are promoting the big and bigger wheels but many have custom wheels for the older cars. Most Ford & Mopars will interchange.
                          Denny L

Comment

51 and up Studes have a 4 1/2" bolt circle. It is perhaps THE most common bolt pattern of any wheels made. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of custom wheels made today that fit a Studebaker. There has got to be SOMETHING out there that works for just about everyone's taste.

Dick Steinkamp
                            Bellingham, WA

Comment

51 and up Studes have a 4 1/2" bolt circle. It is perhaps THE most common bolt pattern of any wheels made. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of custom wheels made today that fit a Studebaker. There has got to be SOMETHING out there that works for just about everyone's taste.

Dick Steinkamp
                              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
                              X