2014 PSMCDR video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 PSMCDR video

I finally got the video made of this years Pure Stock Drags. It may be slow to load. I did miss two cars in the first round. Sorry Dave and Chuck. I hope you enjoy it.
    Richard Poe
    2014 PSMCDR Studebaker Drivers Club Drag Racing
    The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Great video, Richard; thanks so much. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Good stuff
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Makes my face hurt ! Setting here smiling that long is fun anyway though, thanks so much !

Comment

LOVE IT! Thanks so much for taking the video's Richard. It's nice to see it with excellent resolution. Can you send me the clips of my Hawk?

Allen
          1964 GT Hawk
          PSMCDR 2014
          Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
          PSMCDR 2013
          Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Thank You for the effort you put into the video, gives me motivation to work on my own project
            Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

Great video, Richard. Nice editing, too. I had three trips down the strip with no competition so I wasn't setting any records. I could have played air guitar all the way down and still won (lol).
              Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

You are all welcome. That was the first time I used that camera, and now I know how hard it is to keep on target and hold still. Two things I had trouble doing. My wife usually works the camera since I'm in the car, she does a great job. I do have more clips I may post later. Dave, you go down the track as smooth as silk.
                Richard
                The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Thanks Richard, good watching the Studs run, sorry I can't make the trip there more often, but close to 3000 miles for a week end doesn't come often, thanks again for a job well done.
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Thanks Richard,
                    Great shots of me racing the Six-Pack!
                    Could you send this to my E-mail so that I can send it on to some friends of mine?
                    Steve
                    36 Dictator cpe
                    36 ST.regis custom 2dr sedan R-2
                    37 Coupe express R-2
                    50 Champion convert
                    54 champion cpe
                    59 3/4 p/up 4wd
                    63 Custom R-2
                    63 GT hawk R-2 Motor Trend Hawk/Chicago Show Car
                    63 Avanti R-2
                    63 Avant1 R-2
                    64 Commander R-1
                    64 Challenger R-3
                    58 Packard hawk
                    64 Champ
                    2-63 Wagonaire's
                    62 E40 Transtar
                    55 3/4 T pickup
                    64 Daytona
                    Brand X :
                    70 Duster 340,56 Chevy Del Ray,49 Jeepster,58 Plymouth Belvedere,67 IH Travelall,58 IH Golden Anniversary

http://www.studebakersteve.com

Comment

Originally posted by studebakersteve View Post
                      Thanks Richard,
                      Great shots of me racing the Six-Pack!
                      Could you send this to my E-mail so that I can send it on to some friends of mine?
                      Steve
                      I was going to my personal e-mails anyway, Steve, so I just copied and sent it to yours. BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Steve,
                        I sent it to your email before I posted it here. The same day all the pure stock guys got it. If you can't find it maybe I need to check my email address for you. I wouldn't leave you out.
                        Richard

Comment

Working...
                        X