PDA

View Full Version : Hood needed for '56 wagon

41 Frank
10-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Some one here in our state of Nebraska needs a hood for his '56 wagon. He had his car painted in a body shop and the place burned down. The car had been removed previously. The fire department decided to run over the hood with one of their trucks is what I heard. Any leads in the center of the country would be appreciated. Reply to me here by pm. Thanks.

AC0J
10-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Thanks Frank, I would be the one in need of the hood.
Allen has one loaded on his trailer, and will be passing within 10 miles of me within the next day or two. YIPPIE!

41 Frank
10-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Glad I was able to help! Allen Barth (oldtrucknut here) is a helpful guy. I found a PM from him on my computer this morning saying he would bring one by, because of this second thread he was reminded. Lucky you that he happened to be coming this way and drop it off almost to your front door, considering Allen lives in Washington state.......... Isn't this Forum wonderful?

Thanks Frank, I would be the one in need of the hood.
Allen has one loaded on his trailer, and will be passing within 10 miles of me within the next day or two. YIPPIE!

AC0J
10-08-2014, 08:44 PM
It is the best!

AC0J
10-17-2014, 10:09 PM
Met Allen at the interstate exit near me, and secured a hood! FINALLY!
spent this week "de-rusting" and got it in primer today. It looks like I am going to need a hood ornament now!

sals54
10-18-2014, 01:29 AM
Jeff, I'm so thrilled for your find. How exciting. I can't wait to see how the car rolls, now that its full bodied.