PDA

View Full Version : Nashville, Tennessee SE Zone Meet Today

JoeHall
10-04-2014, 06:17 AM
Anyone going to the Nashville meet today? The boys (12 & 14) and I plan to head down, and are leaving in a few minutes in the 56J. We probably need to drop my daughter off at 'U' of Louisville first though, so It may be closer to noon before we get there. Hope to see some of y'all there.

Mrs K Corbin
10-06-2014, 10:34 AM
I was there with a couple pre-teen boys..... Talk about Hearding Cats!

Studeous
10-06-2014, 11:16 AM
No problem herding, for an individual with TWO Studebaker Trucks!

erniebrown
10-07-2014, 02:09 PM

Once again, Katie and I were blessed to be a part of the Music City Meet, the members were so good and the day was filled with fun and seeing STUDEBAKER FRIENDS. . . Joe Hall always takes time for us. . .and the evening fun, was so much fun, at Dave and Busters. . .someone said it was CHUCKY CHEESE for adults. . .I dont know about that. . .but those were the biggest TV's I have ever seen. . . I look forward to next year. . .where ever yall decide to have it. . .

I added picture because of Studious. . .thought we all were talking and not always remembering. . .I had a blast. . .I burnt a quart in 250 miles. .smile

Captain Billy
10-08-2014, 04:01 PM
We just landed home an hour ago having logged 2490 miles for our trip to the Nashville Meet.
I sure wish everyone was wearing name tags, I spoke with a lot of folk and had no idea who they were, except for Mike + Jon Meyer and Rene Harger whom we see at other events. We couldn't make the awards banquet as we had other plans....It's tough trying to fit in all the sites and sounds of Nashville in a 4 day stay.
In all the miles we only had a few hours of light rain and only used a half a quart of oil.
Thanks to all those involved in putting on the event, we may have to do it again sometime.

Bill