PDA

View Full Version : Hershey

jerezstude
10-03-2014, 06:07 PM
For those going to Hershey Ralph Snyder from Mt Joy Pa, is selling some of his collection of Studebaker memorabilia. There are show room posters from as far back as the teens along with sales books, some truck. Many pieces you never see. Ralph's spaces are located in the back row of the green field West of the Giant center and usually arrives around 8. Jerry Kurtz

stall
10-03-2014, 06:46 PM
I look forward to meeting him.
Murray

For those going to Hershey Ralph Snyder from Mt Joy Pa, is selling some of his collection of Studebaker memorabilia. There are show room posters from as far back as the teens along with sales books, some truck. Many pieces you never see. Ralph's spaces are located in the back row of the green field West of the Giant center and usually arrives around 8. Jerry Kurtz

DieselJim
10-03-2014, 09:53 PM
I have seen Ralph's man cave. Very neat.

jerezstude
10-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Ralph is not selling anything out of his "MUSEUM". These are things he had stored away. Few people have been invited to view his treasures and as Jim can attest it has some very special memorabilia. Many of the items where bought at true Garage Sales and he said back in the day Studebaker items were everywhere at Hershey and he didn't have enough money to buy every thing he wanted. Ralph also bought many of his items from local dealers as they were closing and I feel very lucky to have been able to purchase several of his 48 and 42 inch signs, some of which were never hung outside. For anyone going to Hershey note that when Ralph quotes a price that's what he wants, he generally doesn't barter. Jerry Kurtz

2R5
10-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Ralph is not selling anything out of his "MUSEUM". These are things he had stored away. Few people have been invited to view his treasures and as Jim can attest it has some very special memorabilia. Many of the items where bought at true Garage Sales and he said back in the day Studebaker items were everywhere at Hershey and he didn't have enough money to buy every thing he wanted. Ralph also bought many of his items from local dealers as they were closing and I feel very lucky to have been able to purchase several of his 48 and 42 inch signs, some of which were never hung outside. For anyone going to Hershey note that when Ralph quotes a price that's what he wants, he generally doesn't barter. Jerry Kurtz

Take pictures Jerry !

jerezstude
10-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Not much of a computer person so I could take pictures but would have no way of posting them. My wife and I spent an evening trying to learn how to post pictures and finally gave up, she posts pictures on other sites but could never figure this site out so to keep harmony we gave up. Jerry Kurtz

Avantidon
10-04-2014, 08:18 PM
If you are in Hershey make sure you stop by the SDC/SNM spaces located on the Chocolate Field at C-2-B-41-43. Might be surprised at what you may find there as well.

larkregal62
10-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Raffle car will be in CL70 as in past several years. That is right behind Hemmings, across from Corky Coker's big tire. Stop and say hi, and see the 2015 '51 Land Cruiser. Gordon