No announcement yet.

What happened to the Cruiser Registry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the Cruiser Registry?

I was just reading Stu's update on the 64 Convertible registry and decided to go look at the Cruiser Registry. I had submitted information several years ago and like to see what has been added. The link no longer works that I had and it is no longer listed on the SDC site for other valuable links. Any one know?

Thanks

Mark

You & me too Mark. I sent him my info by snail mail after submitting online & nada.
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Webb View Post
      You & me too Mark. I sent him my info by snail mail after submitting online & nada.
      Warren, if you're referring to sending something to me, I don't seem to have anything from you on the 64 convertible registry and I never had anything to do with the Cruiser registry.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Stu,

He is referring to Mark Anderson's Cruiser registry site, mentioned in the second post here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...DERSON+CRUISER

IIRC, Mark sold his '65 Cruiser a few years ago, and has not been heard from since.

Craig

Comment

Wasn't he in Louisville?

Comment

I'll volunteer to take this over if it can be found.
            Originally posted by Bullet View Post
            I was just reading Stu's update on the 64 Convertible registry and decided to go look at the Cruiser Registry. I had submitted information several years ago and like to see what has been added. The link no longer works that I had and it is no longer listed on the SDC site for other valuable links. Any one know?

Thanks

Mark
            Lou Van Anne
            62 Champ
            64 R2 GT Hawk
            79 Avanti II

Comment

Thanks for volunteering Lou. I am thinking that we should contact Mark (previous registar) to see if he still wants to do it and then we can bring it back to life if now. Especially since his old domain is no longer active.

Mark

Comment

I don't know Mark Anderson. Can anybody contact him? I would like to take over his Cruiser registry.
                Originally posted by Bullet View Post
                Thanks for volunteering Lou. I am thinking that we should contact Mark (previous registar) to see if he still wants to do it and then we can bring it back to life if now. Especially since his old domain is no longer active.

Mark
                Lou Van Anne
                62 Champ
                64 R2 GT Hawk
                79 Avanti II

Comment

Working...
                X