PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Cruiser Registry?

Bullet
09-28-2014, 07:55 PM
I was just reading Stu's update on the 64 Convertible registry and decided to go look at the Cruiser Registry. I had submitted information several years ago and like to see what has been added. The link no longer works that I had and it is no longer listed on the SDC site for other valuable links. Any one know?

Thanks

Mark

Warren Webb
09-29-2014, 03:24 AM
You & me too Mark. I sent him my info by snail mail after submitting online & nada.

Stu Chapman
09-29-2014, 08:49 AM
You & me too Mark. I sent him my info by snail mail after submitting online & nada.

Warren, if you're referring to sending something to me, I don't seem to have anything from you on the 64 convertible registry and I never had anything to do with the Cruiser registry.

Stu Chapman

8E45E
09-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Stu,

He is referring to Mark Anderson's Cruiser registry site, mentioned in the second post here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?26775-registery&highlight=ANDERSON+CRUISER

IIRC, Mark sold his '65 Cruiser a few years ago, and has not been heard from since.

Craig

Guido
09-29-2014, 02:16 PM
Wasn't he in Louisville?

Lou Van Anne
09-29-2014, 02:35 PM
I'll volunteer to take this over if it can be found.
I was just reading Stu's update on the 64 Convertible registry and decided to go look at the Cruiser Registry. I had submitted information several years ago and like to see what has been added. The link no longer works that I had and it is no longer listed on the SDC site for other valuable links. Any one know?

Thanks

Mark

Bullet
09-29-2014, 10:30 PM
Thanks for volunteering Lou. I am thinking that we should contact Mark (previous registar) to see if he still wants to do it and then we can bring it back to life if now. Especially since his old domain is no longer active.

Mark

Lou Van Anne
10-01-2014, 11:47 AM
I don't know Mark Anderson. Can anybody contact him? I would like to take over his Cruiser registry.
Thanks for volunteering Lou. I am thinking that we should contact Mark (previous registar) to see if he still wants to do it and then we can bring it back to life if now. Especially since his old domain is no longer active.

Mark