2007 PSMCDR website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 PSMCDR website

Hey folks!! Some of you know me thru our racing together at this great event. I have made some great friends via the PSMCDR. Of note, I have been pulled in by the mystique of the Studebaker marque thanks to the PSMCDR and thanks to the friendly folks in the Studebaker camp. They have always treated me like an old friend and answered all my "rookie" questions concerning the Studebakers with the utmost patience.

So with that in mind, here is my little 2007 edition of the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Races that were held at Mid-Michigan Motorplex on Sept. 14/15. Follow along with your favorite Studebaker racers and their cars!!

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

The website also contains the full spec sheet for the entire weekend. I'm missing a few photos of some of the match-ups and I have the list of those MIA photos at the bottom of the page. if any of you were there snapping photos and have those missing pics, can you forward them to me??

Bob Palma will be sure to have the complete story behind all the Team Studebaker entrants and spectators in an upcoming Turning Wheels issue. Bob works so hard at this event. I can never tell if he is actually enjoying himself whilst immersed in all that data collecting!!
    I hope you enjoy the website!

Frank Remlinger
    SDC# A004602R
    Forgive me, for I drive a Dodge.
    Frank Remlinger
    Detroit, Michigan
    SDC# A004602R

Thanks for posting this on the SDC forum. I appreciate the information and pictures.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Thanks for posting this on the SDC forum. I appreciate the information and pictures.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Thanks indeed, Frank. Your computer and website skills are sure nice to have and you do a great job at the event yourself.

I guess I'd better warn you, though: Richard Poe's NON-supercharged 289 R1/4-speed 1963 Lark Custom has turned as low as 14.153(!) and I see your 340 Dart GTS turned a best of 14.098 this year. But I noted some mysterious lumps in Richard's sleeve, so I think there might be a few more tricks up there, so forewarned is forearmed: Get a Studebaker before it's too late! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks indeed, Frank. Your computer and website skills are sure nice to have and you do a great job at the event yourself.

I guess I'd better warn you, though: Richard Poe's NON-supercharged 289 R1/4-speed 1963 Lark Custom has turned as low as 14.153(!) and I see your 340 Dart GTS turned a best of 14.098 this year. But I noted some mysterious lumps in Richard's sleeve, so I think there might be a few more tricks up there, so forewarned is forearmed: Get a Studebaker before it's too late! BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks Frank.

It is always a pleasure to meet with you and race at the various tracks. We really appreciate what you have contributed to racing and Studebakers in particular. The info is both welcome and timely.

KOOL R2

Comment

Thanks Frank.

It is always a pleasure to meet with you and race at the various tracks. We really appreciate what you have contributed to racing and Studebakers in particular. The info is both welcome and timely.

KOOL R2

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Bob and Peter!!! It means a lot to me!
                Your group's efforts and dedication to the Studebaker banner are an inspiration to all.
                Watching and talking to you guys at the PSMCDR and F.A.S.T. events is what led me to join the SDC and to appreciate all things "Studebaker"!! [8D]

Frank Remlinger
                SDC# A004602R
                Frank Remlinger
                Detroit, Michigan
                SDC# A004602R

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Bob and Peter!!! It means a lot to me!
                  Your group's efforts and dedication to the Studebaker banner are an inspiration to all.
                  Watching and talking to you guys at the PSMCDR and F.A.S.T. events is what led me to join the SDC and to appreciate all things "Studebaker"!! [8D]

Frank Remlinger
                  SDC# A004602R
                  Frank Remlinger
                  Detroit, Michigan
                  SDC# A004602R

Comment

Working...
                  X