International shipping advice needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International shipping advice needed.

I have been offered a temptingly high price to sell my rusty 56 President back in India, where it came from. I don't really want to sell it, but perhaps I can get a tidier one in the UK to replace it (any available?). If you have experience of shipping abroad and not getting ripped off in the process, I would be very grateful to hear from you. Thanks in advance.
    Ian

I'm currently shipping my Aussie Ford to the US, using the services of Martin E. Button (Cosdel International). They have worldwide contacts and should be able to advise you.

Contact Sara Rider sara@cosdel.com and Henri Mora henri@cosdel.com

Hope this helps you.
    John Clements
    Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Cheers mate.

I will be getting in touch with them when I know that my Indian contact will put his money where his mouth is!

Regards Ian

Comment

I'd want cash in hand before I shipped anything. There are scams aplenty featuring cashiers checks and wires that appear to go through then get pulled back after the car has been shipped.

Comment

You have an excellent chance of affordably replacing your '56 President with a very good one from here in the States, but not so much in in the UK.

Is it a "W" Body Pres. 4 Door or a President Classic, long wheelbase "Y" Body?
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
          X