Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure About This Packard

Or what's left of it:

well, if a guy was to dump the square headlights and replace them with single round headlights I'd be diggin it a whole lot. just saying square pegs are not usually a good fit in round holes. cheers, junior
    Last edited by junior; 09-25-2014, 05:55 AM.
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

To each his/her own. Not to my taste but then I prefer to keep things the way they came from the factory. It is an interesting take on an old design. I'm sure it is a fun car to drive.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Not much Packard left there. It's certainly one man's dream...not mine...but it was his money and dream. I'd be surprised if he gets what he wants for it since customs are so personal they have a hard time finding someone else who shares the same dream.
        Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Junior, right on about the headlights ! I even like the colors, but then I'm a gaudy guy, ha ! I would, however, try to find a big ole' Packard V-8 for it.... I'm kind of a keep it in the family type.

Comment

Strictly as a hot rod I like it. I'm not a huge fan of the paint or headlights but the work looks well done. I do like the view of the back end, it flows nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by j.byrd View Post
              Junior, right on about the headlights ! I even like the colors, but then I'm a gaudy guy, ha ! I would, however, try to find a big ole' Packard V-8 for it.... I'm kind of a keep it in the family type.
              oh ya, now we're talking, and make it a 3 pedal car at the same time, change out the wheels, suck in those rear bumper corners and we'd be rockin' the street big time.
              sigpic
              1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
              X