Drive sunday to beachwood nj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive sunday to beachwood nj

If you are anywhere near Beachwood, NJ, (and yes that means YOU LONG ISLAND CHAPTER, I drove to see you and yes that means you in PA. and South Jersey Chapter I've come out to vist,) you will be doing yourself a favor coming to the Garden State Chapter this Sunday. The location is easy to access and the view is spectacular. Here's a quote from the cahpter president's post:
    Hi The Garden State Chapter will host its annual Studebaker -Packard show Sept 21st at the Beachwood Beach along the picturesque Toms River, Beachwood Beach is off Clubhouse Rd in Beachwood N.J. 08722 9am to 3pm ,We will have Food and a flea mkt ,For info call Ed at 732 600 3710, This also day of show #, Thanks

Hi The GSC had their wrap up meeting for the show tonight and everything came together great , Hope to see you there Sunday , Also the weather people are predicting great weather so bring your Sunblock, Seriously bring it , Thanks , Ed

Comment

Really looking forward to attending, we have not been there in a long time. We'll be Studeless, but NOT GONNA MISS IT!
      Hope to see you there!
      JS
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

EssexExport & Dar will attend.

Comment

Nice picture Guys See you tomorrow , Ed

Comment

I will be there . I wasn't able to make previous times, because it was the same weekend as the Pure Stock Drags. The Lark will be attending. See you all tomorrow. Joe F.
            1963 Super Lark clone

Comment

Working...
            X