Studebaker Avanti Poster PD 63-03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Avanti Poster PD 63-03

An avanti owner in Mississippi contacted me to try and obtain a copy of this poster. Its 24"x39" and shows all the features of the new avanti with many photos. I do not currently have a copy. He has had this poster hanging in his workshop since 1963 and it is disintergrating due to age. He would appreciate replacing his with either a copy or an original of the poster. If you can help please contact

Edward (Red) Graham
    P.O. Box 115
    Wesson, Mississippi 39191

Land line 601- 643- 5215

No cell no computer old school.

Lets see if someone can help him out. Its one of his treasures along with his Studebaker Avanti.

Thanks
    John Hull

Do you have a photo, even a bad one, of what the poster looks like?

Comment

Sounds like one of the original factory brochures unfolded, like I had framed in my office before I retired. Size seems about right. Maybe??? Anyone have same???

Comment

Like this? http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/i...63Avanti39.jpg

Comment

That's the one I thought of also, but it is the wrong size....mine's 18 x 24.
          Lou Van Anne
          62 Champ
          64 R2 GT Hawk
          79 Avanti II

Comment

I have a pretty complete copy/record of PD63-xx items. My PD63-03 is the 8E Series Truck Ordering Information 'sheet'. Off the top of my head, I cannot think of what poster it may be. A picture would help. stupak

Comment

You might contact Richard Quinn in Mokena Ill. He has a huge Stude memorabilia collection, and is a very good person to deal with. Bill

Comment

Working...
              X