Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garden State chapter Tour to Lakehurst Naval air Hanger ONE and they say its Haunted Oct 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden State chapter Tour to Lakehurst Naval air Hanger ONE and they say its Haunted Oct 11th

Last call, I need your Last name , first name middle name state of drivers license and drivers license # under 17 we don't need the license info By Sept 21st , No foreign nationals permitted The reasons for needing your personnel info is that this is an Active military base , After the tour we will go to a nice place to eat , I would like a head count for the restaurant also , And yes according to the local newspaper the place may be Haunted !
    Any questions ? call me 732 600 3710 , Thanks , Ed But hurry time is running out ,

Judging by the history of large ridged Navy airships...U.S.S. Shenandoah, crashed 1925; U.S.S. Akron, crashed 1933; U.S.S. Macon, crashed 1935; and of course local history: the Hindenburg, crashed 1937...it has good reason to be haunted.

Sounds fun.
    Last edited by JBOYLE; 09-16-2014, 01:23 PM.
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Originally posted by JBOYLE View Post
      Judging by the history of large ridged Navy airships...U.S.S. Shenandoah, crashed 1925; U.S.S. Akron, crashed 1933; U.S.S. Macon, crashed 1935; and of course local history: the Hindenburg, crashed 1937...it has good reason to be haunted.

Sounds fun.
      I believe the Shenandoah was indeed built at Lakehurst, but the Macon and Akron were built in Ohio....so, the 'Air Dock' must be haunted also!

Comment

"Oh the humanity!"
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
        X