Stove Huggers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stove Huggers?

I don't know what's going on,but every time I try to go to Stove huggers forum,all I get is a picture of a big red truck. Is anyone else having this problem? or is it on my end? It's been this way for a couple of days now.
    Neil Thornton

No sir, works fine from Sweden...

Comment

If you go by a link that you short cut with maybe it has changed. This is a cut and paste from the link that just (3:51 PM PST, 9-11-14) took me to Stove Huggers http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...udebaker-Forum Hope it helps.
      '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

Thanks, wittsend, but that didn't help either.When I click on Stovehuggers in the forum menu,I get a white page with the red truck in the upper righthand corner.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

No problem here Neil. Have you run your anti-virus program lately?
          Jim
          I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Yes I ran it yesterday. The truck I am seeing is 8E45E's Avatar. Craig, are you Haunting Me?
            Neil Thornton

Comment

I just tried it directly to the "Stove Huggers" forum, as well as opening a thread in "Stove Huggers" from the "New Posts" link. I had no issue with either.
              Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I use the "What's New" tab and the Stove Huggers posts arrive interdispersed just fine.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
                  Yes I ran it yesterday. The truck I am seeing is 8E45E's Avatar. Craig, are you Haunting Me?
                  No, but Matt is. He REALLY, REALLY wants that truck! (or one just like it!)

Craig

Comment

Working...
                  X