Time to get rid off some "leftover dreams" UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get rid off some "leftover dreams" UPDATE

I have posted before and no one seemed interested. I have decided to refresh my R1 and not add a supercharger or change the cam and etc. Anyway I have few leftovers I probably will never use. Gonna ebay by this weekend if no one is interested. Have these items, 1. I would like to sell together: 63 Avanti supercharger, water manifold, crank pulley, w/p pulley, supercharger pulley, s/c air cleaner and hoses. 2. Have a Offenhauser kit (sell as a kit only) for 53 up 232- 259-289 (works on C&K ) It includes theses items: Aluminum intake, aluminum air horn, Stromberg 4bbl, Mallory distributor, Packard 440 wires, Rajah terminals, and a oil bath air cleaner. 3. Have a powershift trans (63 Avanti), with dust pans flex plate, etc (42K miles).
    4.Have a Oregon Cams newly ground cam real close to R2+ with lifters ( have spec sheet). Other items coming.
    Last edited by Flashback; 09-06-2014, 05:04 PM.

Good Luck with eBay by the bay.
    JimsLeadCommander

Comment

..............PM sent
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback View Post
        I have posted before and no one seemed interested. I have decided to refresh my R1 and not add a supercharger or change the cam and etc. Anyway I have few leftovers I probably will never use. Gonna ebay by this weekend if no one is interested. Have these items, 1. I would like to sell together: 63 Avanti supercharger, water manifold, crank pulley, w/p pulley, supercharger pulley, s/c air cleaner and hoses. 2. Have a Offenhauser kit (sell as a kit only) for 53 up 232- 259-289 (works on C&K ) It includes theses items: Aluminum intake, aluminum air horn, Stromberg 4bbl, Mallory distributor, Packard 440 wires, Rajah terminals, and a oil bath air cleaner. 3. Have a powershift trans (63 Avanti), with dust pans flex plate, etc (42K miles). 4.Have a Oregon Cams newly ground cam real close to R2+ with lifters ( have spec sheet). Other items coming.
        They're your parts to sell as you will, but posting asking prices always works better for me. Your opinions and results may vary.

jack vines
        PackardV8

Comment

You are right, Jack. Should have posted prices.
          Still have powershift. $200.00
          The R2 parts are all sold. I still have the cam and lifters ( $150.00), and the offenhauser kit ($1,200 ) These two together ($1,300) Everything $1,500 Here's the kit:

Last edited by Flashback; 09-06-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X