Garden State chapter Show sept 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden State chapter Show sept 21st

Hi The Garden State Chapter will host its annual Studebaker -Packard show Sept 21st at the Beachwood Beach along the picturesque Toms River, Beachwood Beach is off Clubhouse Rd in Beachwood N.J. 08722 9am to 3pm ,We will have Food and a flea mkt ,For info call Ed at 732 600 3710, This also day of show #, Thanks

Will be there.

Comment

Laura and Ed
      Maybe I can make it this year as I think my Mom's birthday will be celebrated before that weekend. I've heard it's a great show I'll try and bring some folks from the area!
      Rob in PA.

Comment

We haven't been to this show in years, but WE AIN'T GONNA MISS IT THIS YEAR!
        JS
        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

This chapter meet is a great event! The event is in a large parking lot at a park, with restrooms and a view that you simply will not forget. You can enjoy the cars or just take in the water. Sailboats, swimmers, sand, and eats! If you want to turn this simple local chapter meet into a few days vacation do it! New York City, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Atlantic Ocean, Sandy Hook... Gateway National Park, Twin Lights Lighthouse and much more all within an hour. Research the area you will be amazed!

Come for a weekend....Saturday stay in Monmouth County explore the rich Colonial History and then spend Sunday at the meet...then onto ?????

Comment

I really got to try and make it this year.

Comment

Suz and I are in!
              -George-
              Easton PA

Comment

We'll be driving S.O.B., but I may just have to bring along some fleas to sell.
                JS
                I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Pardon me....I bumped this post.

Comment

Working...
                  X