Wheel cyls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel cyls

I'd been having a hard time try to find an up to date part #'s for wheel cylinders for my 61 T Cab. Friend of mine has an old wagner book, got the numbers and the hunt was on again. He'd found a listing on Amazon. I've never used Amazon for anything, wasn't having success anywhere else so put my info. in and found what I needed. Al 4 wheel cylinders for under 90.00 bucks. American made and list good quantities.
    Hope this helps anyone else on the hunt,
    Kim

Originally posted by kamzack View Post
    I'd been having a hard time try to find an up to date part #'s for wheel cylinders for my 61 T Cab. Friend of mine has an old wagner book, got the numbers and the hunt was on again. He'd found a listing on Amazon. I've never used Amazon for anything, wasn't having success anywhere else so put my info. in and found what I needed. Al 4 wheel cylinders for under 90.00 bucks. American made and list good quantities.
    Hope this helps anyone else on the hunt,
    Kim
    Thanks,
    Have you actually received them and installed them yet?

Comment

Joe has an excellent point, the chances of any fresh New ones being available and FITTING at that price are slim to none. It is possible they are some Old Warehouse stock however.
      Last edited by StudeRich; 08-29-2014, 10:41 AM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
      X