Seeking Parts for 57 Transtar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Parts for 57 Transtar

I'm looking for a glove box door or a dash/gauge panel (3 gauge set... Not cut up) for a 57 Transtar. They appear to be the same size and shape and I am having a hard time locating NOS so can anyone please advise:

1) are they in fact the same
    2) ideas on where I can find one

I can fix and paint but not able to bend the corners so I am unable to reproduce a new one.

Thanks

From your thread title I thought you were offering an insider tip on an Initial Stock Offer. I can't answer your question but, you can still edit your thread title so it gets the attention it deserves.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by 57transtar guy View Post
        I'm looking for a glove box door or a dash/gauge panel (3 gauge set... Not cut up) for a 57 Transtar. They appear to be the same size and shape and I am having a hard time locating NOS so can anyone please advise:

1) are they in fact the same
        2) ideas on where I can find one

I can fix and paint but not able to bend the corners so I am unable to reproduce a new one.

Thanks
        Yes, they're the same part before the holes for the guages were punched.

Also put a WTB over on the truck forum http://www.network54.com/Forum/23885/

jack vines
        PackardV8

Comment

Working...
        X