Dayton LKQ Pick Your Part 62 Studebaker Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton LKQ Pick Your Part 62 Studebaker Lark

FYI: Dayton LKQ Pick Your Part website lists a 1962 Studebaker Lark in their inventory! I have not been there to verify.
    sigpic
    '89 Ford Festiva
    '90 Ford F250 4x4
    '18 Kia Soul
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

I had heard LKQ had bought Pick-a-Part but didn't know they had an inventory online. boy that would save a lot of gas for me! Is there a national website for them with the inventory?
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Warren,
      The Sun Valley, CA Pick Your Part has an inventory list http://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locat...y-263/recents/ . That said, it is not always complete. Also, they now put the "Classic Cars" in the Primo yard so in addition to your $2 entry fee, they charge $2 to enter the Pirmo yard.

This is NOT the yard that had the white Champ truck a while back. If I recall correctly a friend of yours pulled parts off that truck. That yard is U-Pick Parts (also in Sun Valley). U-Pick Parts has now blended its separate American and Foreign yards and one $2 entry fee get you into both. They also have a small, classic car section (turn right after the caboose) that is not often updated. Most of the cars have been picked clean. The foreign cars are now up front and the (general) American cars are in the back.

Sad to say but that Champ truck is the only Studebaker I have seen in the four years that I have owned and therefore looked for the Studebaker brand. I hit both yards essentially every month so that is nearly 100 yard trips.

Tom
      '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

Working...
      X