Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker Champion - Exterior paint / Interior colour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Champion - Exterior paint / Interior colour?

Hello Gentlemen!
    First of all, sorry for my english as I'm French... :-(
    I have the great pleasure to be the owner of a Studebaker Champion convertible 1949. I would like to know for each external colour (paint) what was the interior colour. My Studebaker is painted in "Holiday Red"...My question is..."what was the colour of the seats, carpet into the car, etc?
    Thank you in advance to all of you for your your help & support on that Guys!
    Paul.

Welcome to the SDC Forum!
    Your English is much better than some that post here and grew up/live in the USA.
    I do not have the information that you seek. Hopefully, someone else will chime in with the information for you.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thank you so much Gary... I believe someone will have the answer to my question... I promise to post pictures of my car in a month from now as at the moment, I'm repainting all motor, gear box, etc...
      Thanks again and to all Studebaker owners, "Have Fun & Enjoy!"

Comment

I am bumping this up.
        I believe that if the moderators moved this thread/topic to the General Studebaker section, rather than the pictures section where it now resides, more and correct people would see the request.
        I would like to help this new member from France.
        I have the requested information for other years, but not for 1949.
        I would think that a red 1949 convertible would have red or tan leather seats, but that is just my educted/experienced guess.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X