Need a pair-'55 Speedster Fog lamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a pair-'55 Speedster Fog lamps

Anyone have a set of the yellow '55 fog's that can be had?--you may call anytime (913) 208-5844 brewster in K.C.

I just bought a pair from Southeast Stude. He may have more.

Comment

Be sure you get a set for '55 or later, as the '53 and '54 housings will not fit.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I might have a pair. Shoot me an email if interested and I will look. They are back in a corner behind years worth of newer arrivals, so it will be an archeological dig. They might need to be rechromed, but I really do not remember.
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Hey RadioRoy---I don't have your e-mail ( concerning the '55 fog lamps) but mine is bluescat626@gmail.com --Thanks Brewster

Comment

Brewster, I understand the glitzy/accessory appeal of these lites, but they really ruin the otherwise attractive lines of a 55's front end. Just my means nothing opinion.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

but they really ruin the otherwise attractive lines of a 55's front end.

x2

Comment

Found a nice set of the Fog Light's--but need one yellow bulb (cracked)

Comment

Working...
                X