Private collectors dream????feeler add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private collectors dream????feeler add

Hey guys,just saying hello from nigeria*haha jk*Anyways guys I figured Id toss it out here but I'm seeing if anyone might be interested in purchasing a original studebaker sign from the 1906to 1915 i believe.I only know of one other like it and its at the studebaker national museum.Sooooo if any of you guys might be interseted in this please post here and let me know I have a few pictures and please only serious people as this is a very rare collectors item

quote:Originally posted by 1fastcosmo
    I have a few pictures and please only serious people as this is a very rare collectors item
    Hey...we're ALL serious people here

How about posting your pictures? How to here...

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 1fastcosmo
      I have a few pictures and please only serious people as this is a very rare collectors item
      Hey...we're ALL serious people here

How about posting your pictures? How to here...

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Ill post pictures tomorrow.Its a very rare vintage sign...theres pictures of the other one at the museum

Comment

Ill post pictures tomorrow.Its a very rare vintage sign...theres pictures of the other one at the museum

Comment

Dick
            By serious I think he means big money.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Dick

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Clemens

Dick
                Oh, in that case, he's probably on the wrong forum

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Clemens

Dick
                  Oh, in that case, he's probably on the wrong forum

Dick Steinkamp
                  Bellingham, WA

Comment

By your name "1fastcosmo," is it safe to assume that you have a Mazda Cosmo?

I have some interest in your sign, but if it is large and heavy, the shipping would be a lot from OK to NY. If not a picture, can you at least give the size (dimensions), material (porcelain over steel or ?), condition, wordage on it and your price?

Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

By your name "1fastcosmo," is it safe to assume that you have a Mazda Cosmo?

I have some interest in your sign, but if it is large and heavy, the shipping would be a lot from OK to NY. If not a picture, can you at least give the size (dimensions), material (porcelain over steel or ?), condition, wordage on it and your price?

Gary L.
                      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                      Gary L.
                      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

No disrespect, but I almost feel affronted by the overused phrase "Collector's Dream". Cut us some respect, eh? If you want top buck, learn to do ebay.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

No disrespect, but I almost feel affronted by the overused phrase "Collector's Dream". Cut us some respect, eh? If you want top buck, learn to do ebay.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

You do have to be careful with that saying; and here's why:

I am clearly a collector (mostly of Studebakers). A few weeks ago I was out with some buddies from my racing days, and after a few beers we ate steak fajitas. This was at 12:30 in the morning. An hour later I went to bed. Due to the gastric battle my system was fighting, I had a nighmare that my house and garage burned down and I lost everything! I woke up in a cold sweat...

So as you can see, a "collector's dream" is NOT always a good thing![:0]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                            Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

You do have to be careful with that saying; and here's why:

I am clearly a collector (mostly of Studebakers). A few weeks ago I was out with some buddies from my racing days, and after a few beers we ate steak fajitas. This was at 12:30 in the morning. An hour later I went to bed. Due to the gastric battle my system was fighting, I had a nighmare that my house and garage burned down and I lost everything! I woke up in a cold sweat...

So as you can see, a "collector's dream" is NOT always a good thing![:0]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                              X