Need a steering wheel. please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a steering wheel. please

I would like to purchase a steering wheel that will fit a 55 Speedster. Does not have to be perfect as I will repair and refinish if necessary. Should be a 17 inch diameter. Perhaps if you don't have one I would appreciate you might think of some one who would have one. Please if you don't mind help me get the word out. thank you jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Hey Jim, I have one I believe is a 17". I will measure it and let you know this afternoon. (7/30/14 at 4:45) It's a nice driver wheel. I don't think the horn ring I have is nice. I used it on another car. Let you know in a little while. Tex

Comment

I have a good horn ring. Let me know Tex. thanks jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Here ya go on a picture. I can post some close ups if you want. It was tan with off white top. The grooves in the top are not worn down. It is a 17, (actually 17 1/4 right? Is this right for what you are looking for? Tex

Comment

Jimmmmm --
          This one looks better than the one I showed you.

Comment

Working...
          X