1952 2R Truck Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 2R Truck Clock

I was wondering if black faced clock's on the glove box was a option, or something aftermarket?

A factory clock was not offered on C cab trucks.

JDP/Maryland
    64 R2 GT cost to date
    $59856.52
    63 GT Hawk
    63 Lark 2 door
    59 Scotsman
    54 Starlight
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

A factory clock was not offered on C cab trucks.

JDP/Maryland
      64 R2 GT cost to date
      $59856.52
      63 GT Hawk
      63 Lark 2 door
      59 Scotsman
      54 Starlight
      52 Starliner
      51 Commander
      39 Coupe express
      39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

JDP is correct. However, I have seen several C cab trucks that have had a clock or a tachometer installed in a glove box door, presumably by an owner.

Skip Lackie
        Washington DC
        Skip Lackie

Comment

JDP is correct. However, I have seen several C cab trucks that have had a clock or a tachometer installed in a glove box door, presumably by an owner.

Skip Lackie
          Washington DC
          Skip Lackie

Comment

The '58 3E-40 grain truck that I sold Bo Markham had a clock installed in the dash to the left of the glove comboxment. Of course this truck had the flat dash, so it could be installed anywhere.

Comment

The '58 3E-40 grain truck that I sold Bo Markham had a clock installed in the dash to the left of the glove comboxment. Of course this truck had the flat dash, so it could be installed anywhere.

Comment

Hmmmm... maybe timely delivery wasn't such an issue back then.[|)] OR, maybe your boss expected you to own a watch! Wait... a watch - what's that??? My wife gets a kick outta the fact that I refer to my cellphone as my "pocket watch". I carry it in my left front pants pocket all the time.

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hmmmm... maybe timely delivery wasn't such an issue back then.[|)] OR, maybe your boss expected you to own a watch! Wait... a watch - what's that??? My wife gets a kick outta the fact that I refer to my cellphone as my "pocket watch". I carry it in my left front pants pocket all the time.

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                  X