Stude pics under the B-17 during driving tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude pics under the B-17 during driving tour

I still have a couple unclaimed pics from under the wing of the B-17 taken during the driving tour to the Air Mobility Command Museum. If you can claim them I'll mail them to you.

1) a red Avanti II - both male driver and female passenger are wearing a white hat.

2) a white station wagon with red interior - male driver is grey haired with sun glasses on

3) cream or extremely pale blue 4dr Commander - suicide rear doors - male driver wearing sunglasses - yellow bumper sticker on rear driver's side door window reading "Smile - It's A Studebaker".

Mark J Henning
    DelMarVaSDC@Comcast.net

I got my picture at the meet, but sadly in my travels after the meet I have lost it. Is there anyway I can contact the photographer for another copy?
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I have ALL the files. Which vehicle is yours? Please describe in detail. I'll send you a reprint.

MJHenning
      Presodent - DelMarVa Studebaker Club
      EX - 2014 SDC Meet Chairman

Comment

Originally posted by MJHenning View Post
        I have ALL the files. Which vehicle is yours? Please describe in detail. I'll send you a reprint.

MJHenning
        Presodent - DelMarVa Studebaker Club
        EX - 2014 SDC Meet Chairman
        My car is a 1965 Laurintine Green Cruiser. It has MOPAR cop car wheels in white with baby moons and trim rings. The car is in my avatar. I really do appreciate you doing this for me. I would be more than willing to pay for my second picture.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser

Comment

Mark, If you have not yet had the chance to get a copy of me and my car under the wing of the B-17 please contact me before you do anything else.

Thanks,
          Joe Roberts
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
          X