New SDC prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SDC prospects

Just sitting in the lawn chair (or on the porch) and displaying a Stude generates some interesting encounters. A lady and her husband were admiring the Stude at a legion show and approached me to talk. Seems her late father collected Studebakers and she inherited his cars and parts. "The Studebaker Story" is a handy way to give them club info and hopefully she'll be in touch or on the forum. Then a fellow knocked on my door as he saw the SDC license plate surround on my car. He owns a business and came across a 51 Champion four door he wants to put on the road. He's a Chebby guy and a little leery of taking on a Stude. After he went over my car I handed him "The Studebaker Story" and I think that gave him some courage. Hopefully he'll be on the forum, too. The cars are out there, and so are the people. You never know who's looking and what they have at home. Cheers.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

My Lark sits on the street. A couple were walking down the sidewalk stopped to look around the car and he took her picture standing next to the car. I was amused.

Comment

Working...
    X