Looking for a m5 truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a m5 truck

Hi, I am looking for an m5 pickup for my wife to take to shows. We are taking our Hawks right now and she wants a truck to call her own. I have an old M5 that I was going to work on but this stupid work thing keeps getting in the way. Anyway, she has demands on what she wants and it must have Air Conditioning and also be able to drive at freeway speeds. I think that it will need a V8 to accomplish this and would like to keep it Studebaker but am willing to switch. Does anyone personally know of one that is for sale that would fit into these guidelines? I figure that even if I go non-stude power at least it would get more exposer to the Studebaker marque as it will get driven. I am not looking for a trailer queen as I expect to drive it and maybe go on a few long drives, perhaps to some of the national meets as I get ready to retire, please feel free to PM me if you know of one.
    Thanks,
    Tim

One on eBay would fit the bill except AC. Probably could be added.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

And the seller doesn't know if it has power steering?

Comment

I was looking at that one and as was noted earlier the owner does not know if it has power steering and there appears to be another belt driven device that looks like either ac or another alternator on the passenger side but the owner does not know what it is. This person also has a white 63 GT Hawk on eBay but it did not reach his reserve of $15,000. Since he has two Studebakers on eBay, does anyone know anything about them? I could easily add ac but have been burned buying vehicles on eBay and don't want a repeat.
        Thanks again,

Comment

it has the ac compressor on the upper pass side but its not connected and it does have power steering, or at least the pump, lower drivers side.
          http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X