Trail Larker, LarkoBlazer...whatever; be the first on your block with one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Larker, LarkoBlazer...whatever; be the first on your block with one

Elmira, NY CL not mine. It's a '59 Lark (in coral yet) sitting on a Blazer 4x4 chassis and SBC. Truly a winter wondercar

Yikes! Does it come with a step ladder?
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Nope, you probably won't see another one, he ain't lyin'. The coral color is the least of its issues; needs a little wheel well extension in some manner, pull in the wheels a tad and drop the stance a skosh and it'd look fun. I am jealous of the body condition under the front bumper, I have to admit the front of my Lark under the bumper looks worse than that Lark's lower lip.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
        Yikes! Does it come with a step ladder?
        Perfect place for a Wagonaire tailgate step extension!

Comment

Not my cup of tea but thats an incredible price for whats there. Someone that is into that styling should snap this thing up quickly! Steve
          sigpic

Comment

Ya, got the goods (or in this case, the bads) from the owner. It's far from road ready--no wiring, no interior, tranny may not be functioning. Pass. Too bad. I had visions of a cool winter ride for cheap.

Comment

That sounded like a good Winter car for me until I saw the pictures.
              It is also a sedan, not a "hard top".
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Always wanted to call make a Lark and call it a Mudlark http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...396007/mudlark but could not find a way to do it. This thing would fit the bill.

Paint this one black and white with "MUDLARK" lettering down the side and tear up the trails.

Comment

Working...
                X