Grant S/wheel adapter SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant S/wheel adapter SOLD

I have sold two other kits (one with wheel), and was saving one, cause they were are so hard to come by. I am probably never gonna use it. I also have a new steel adapter (just adapter not kit) I am gonna dig back out. Here's a couple of pics of the kit. It has the turn signal cam on it too. It's $100.00 to your door. I know it fit's 53-55 and probably other

Here ya go LEE ,

Last edited by Flashback; 08-05-2014, 03:37 PM.

Bring this up for YOU to view Lee.

Comment

Rare Bird!

Comment

That's interesting. I have a Grant wheel on my car which I'm planning to take off, mostly because the cancel cam is not there. I wonder if the cam from another kit can be adapted?

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
          That's interesting. I have a Grant wheel on my car which I'm planning to take off, mostly because the cancel cam is not there. I wonder if the cam from another kit can be adapted?
          I would think that a canceling cam (like the one shown in Flashback's 2nd picture in post#1) could be fashioned from flat metal stock. (might be easier said than done though!)

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
            I would think that a canceling cam (like the one shown in Flashback's 2nd picture in post#1) could be fashioned from flat metal stock. (might be easier said than done though!)
            It can be done , Real easy, The one in the photo is actually a cam off a Studebaker wheel. Just use good flat snap ring pliers and remove from Stude wheel. Slide back on adapter. Caution: Don't slide on too far ( take measurement) and use Loctite . simple

Comment

I thought the canceller on Stude wheels was the round clinch ring with the downward-facing leg. This one looks more like curved sheet metal?

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X