Clear All

• 1936 Studebaker Pictures

CruzerDog@mac.com cell ph 916-764-0700
    John
    Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

well hello its nice to see someone else has a 36 i cant seem to find to many people that have this year.. i have lots of pics of my car if you email me ill send you pics till they come out of your ears.. hope things work out for you and i need some parts also to totaly be where i want to so if you find a good supplier let me know...

mike (spike_wood@hotmail.com)

Comment

well hello its nice to see someone else has a 36 i cant seem to find to many people that have this year.. i have lots of pics of my car if you email me ill send you pics till they come out of your ears.. hope things work out for you and i need some parts also to totaly be where i want to so if you find a good supplier let me know...

mike (spike_wood@hotmail.com)

Comment

Mike

yes I am learning it's very lonely in the world of '36's not many of us out here

and much thanks for your pics

and I will try to help you with those old shocks ..
        but I am thinking it will be easier to change over to modern shocks than try to find and rebuild the old stock 36 shocks -- can you say "street rodder" ( they used to make conversion kits for the 36 Ford's that sold at Western Auto and tougher to find than the original shock today)

I know there are some hot rod fabricators in BC eh .....

John

John
        Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

Comment

Mike

yes I am learning it's very lonely in the world of '36's not many of us out here

and much thanks for your pics

and I will try to help you with those old shocks ..
          but I am thinking it will be easier to change over to modern shocks than try to find and rebuild the old stock 36 shocks -- can you say "street rodder" ( they used to make conversion kits for the 36 Ford's that sold at Western Auto and tougher to find than the original shock today)

I know there are some hot rod fabricators in BC eh .....

John

John
          Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

Comment

Working...
          X