'50 Stude Needs Resto - Ready to Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '50 Stude Needs Resto - Ready to Go

Still looking to find someone in the Louisville to Indy area interested in evaluating a '50 Stude 2 Door Champion for a resto project. Looking to get it cleaned up and running also asap. Original owner and son need your help and are ready to start the project. Car is in the Indy area. Thanks again.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am surprised no one has offered you a hand yet. It seems there is a number of people on the forum that live in the regions that you are mentioning. Hang in there, I a sure someone will raise their hand. I would volunteer if it wasn't that I live over on the left coast in way northern Oregon. I wish you luck on your project, I am currently restoring a 1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser and know how fun and frustrating it can be. I know the 50 and 51 are leaps and bounds different (although they are commonly mixed in the same group) but I will keep an eye out for you on the left coast for parts.
    1947 Studebaker M-5
    1946 Studebaker M-5
    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Bump to the top. Good luck!
      ~Matt Connor
      '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

Stewd: A '50 Champ 2-door sedan I drive regularly is in my Stude stable. I'm 90-miles from downtown Indy. Feel free to send me a PM with all the fun details. My thoughts are along the same lines. The cost associated with a proper major restoration, or frame off for a Champ will far exceed any expectation of profit. On the other hand, doing same for the love of the car is also priceless ! There are advantages in all respects to locate a straight original running/driving car and paying the price for it.

Ron C.

Comment

Working...
        X