Other Studebaker Tattoos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Studebaker Tattoos?

Might as well put it out there on the table; as nice as the king of tattoos page is and it is very nice, any Studebaker owners have brand oriented ink?

Originally posted by LeoH View Post
    Might as well put it out there on the table; as nice as the king of tattoos page is and it is very nice, any Studebaker owners have brand oriented ink?
    Come to think of it, I have seen a million Harley tattoos, but not one Suzuki, Kawasaki or Honda. Does anyone have a Studebaker tattoo?

Comment

The Upper Mississippi Valley Zone Coordinator, Tom Sexton, has been branded with the Studebaker logo & he wears it proudly!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35678[/ATTACH]
        . This is my Studebaker tat.
        Attached Files

Comment

I Have A Group Of Freckles That Somewhat Makes Up A Lazy "S". Does That Count?
          I Cant Tell You Where They Are Or How I Found Them Tho.

Dean.

Comment

Not Studebaker, but me and H. I. McDunnough have this hot rod themed tattoo.
            "Turn to the right!"
            Attached Files

Comment

I try my best to avoid needles whenever possible! <G>

Comment

From Avanti Magazine Issue 161, Winter/Spring 2013 edition. Who can top this cool art!
                Attached Files
                Lew Schucart
                Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

I got one last month, didn't want it, I got into a fight with a watermelon and lost, gashed my left finger to the bone. Had to have hand surgery because i cut the tendon half way into. Doctor cut it one direction at top and the other direction at the bottom. Now it looks just like a Studebaker "S", so that's what i tell every one, I have a Studebaker tatoo now.
                  101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Originally posted by clonelark View Post
                    I got one last month, didn't want it, I got into a fight with a watermelon and lost, gashed my left finger to the bone. Had to have hand surgery because i cut the tendon half way into. Doctor cut it one direction at top and the other direction at the bottom. Now it looks just like a Studebaker "S", so that's what i tell every one, I have a Studebaker tatoo now.
                    Ah, lemonade out of lemons! Glad to hear you're OK now!

Comment

Originally posted by lschuc View Post
                      From Avanti Magazine Issue 161, Winter/Spring 2013 edition. Who can top this cool art!
                      Wow! What a cool story. Nice work on the arm, I think it would have shown better on your chest or back though.

Comment

Originally posted by clonelark View Post
                        It may have been red that day, but you still should get some red around the scar to help with the Stude look.

Comment

Originally posted by harrystudey View Post
                          . This is my Studebaker tat.
                          I actually was thinking the 60s style lettering would be a nice look on a forearm when I posted this question.

As well as the Hawk logo or the 40s(30s?) style Skyway logo.

Comment

Working...
                          X