X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin MI F.A.S.T. Drag Race Report

Report here from last weekend, June 13 and 14, 2014:

Cool beans! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Wow. Nice showing by the Studes. I got to sit in a law chair and field Studebaker questions at a Legion Car Show. Would have rather been watching the races!
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Awesome post.

One question?

How do you go through the drive-thru with a Tomato on the back?

Comment

Cool Beans Indeed! Hats off to all involved.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a super weekend. Thanks for the update!
          Neil

1964 Daytona Convertible
          1964 Daytona Hardtop
          1962 Champ Truck
          1957 Golden Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by SScopelli View Post
            Awesome post.

One question?

How do you go through the drive-thru with a Tomato on the back?

Well, Seb; I don't! I drive the Dakota Quad Cab. (Incidentally, I bought it new 12 years ago and it turned only 40,000 miles on this adventure...in fact, just a couple miles from Ted's house after I had dropped off The Plain Brown Wrapper Saturday night!)

I've never seen Ted take his truck through the drive-through while hauling The Tomato. The guy eats so little I often wonder how he survives. I should be so lucky to have his metabolism rate. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Smoking guys, way to go, long live Stude's .......Keep on Studebakering

Comment

Working...
              X