Looking for the new owner of this 1963 Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the new owner of this 1963 Studebaker

Greetings, I am looking to talk to the new owner of this 1963 Studebaker. I think it sold last year 2013 in the Indiana area. Please PM me. Thank you.

]
    Last edited by danvanman; 06-16-2014, 05:04 PM.

Bumping the thread. Thanks.

Comment

Do you have any more information, Dan?

I don't recognize the car from central Indiana, and it is so distinctive that I would think one of us Hoosiers would remember having see it "around these parts." Several South Benders, like Jim Maxey in the north, frequent the forum, as does southerner Joe hall, so we have most of the state covered one way or another by regular forum participants.

'Wish I could assist, but am drawing a blank here. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I know the owner of this car. It is really nice. I know Frank and his wife. The car is in Bonifay, Florida. cheers jimmijim
        Originally posted by danvanman View Post
        Greetings, I am looking to talk to the new owner of this 1963 Studebaker. I think it sold last year 2013 in the Indiana area. Please PM me. Thank you.

]
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
          I know the owner of this car. It is really nice. I know Frank and his wife. The car is in Bonifay, Florida. cheers jimmijim
          Jimmi,
          Florida? Oh crud...too far away. I was hoping to possibly get on his buyer's wish list, as at the time it was for sale, I could not come up with enough money.

*sigh* Oh well, at least I know it is in Florida. That is such a gorgeous car! It has beautiful orange and black interior too. I was told the motor was built by Ted Harbit. Thank you very much for responding. Now I can rest.
          Last edited by danvanman; 06-22-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X