• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Guthrie, OK Car Show

Only two Studes and one Avanti at today's show:

sigpic
    Dave Lester

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like you had fun. Our Studebakers are looking run down my wife hates to show them any more. The 51 redone 35 years ago. The 49 Truck redone 25 years ago. The 48 redone 20 years ago. And the 56 Parkview I will probably never get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
      Thanks for the pictures. Looks like you had fun. Our Studebakers are looking run down my wife hates to show them any more. The 51 redone 35 years ago. The 49 Truck redone 25 years ago. The 48 redone 20 years ago. And the 56 Parkview I will probably never get it done.
      Keep going to shows, Carl. Folks enjoy your vehicles, but most of all, we enjoy seeing you and, "That woman."
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

Ditto X 10 X 10
        101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Good to see the 1964 Sport Fury convertible. What engine does it have? I am a little partial since my father and I both bought new 1964 Furys.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
            Good to see the 1964 Sport Fury convertible. What engine does it have? I am a little partial since my father and I both bought new 1964 Furys.
            Not sure of the engine, Gary. It was a beautiful car, but I didn't visit with the owner, or get a look under the hood.
            sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
              Both of my Studebakers need paint and more, but I drive them cruise-ins, car shows, even the International Meet in South Bend and this year to Dover. Get 'em out there.
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
                Not sure of the engine, Gary. It was a beautiful car, but I didn't visit with the owner, or get a look under the hood.
                You don't have to look under the hood of those cars. If it had the base engine, it just has an inverted V in the hood ornament. If it had a 383, 426 it would state 383 or 426 on the hood ornament (with different colors, also).
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                X