First Stude Part in over 25 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Stude Part in over 25 Years

Well, I am a bit behind most of you guys, but I bought my first Studebaker part in over 25 years. Someday, I hope to have the rest

--george

1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175

Very Cool! I didn't know they made that one. Is that an actual Studebaker part? It's not at all like the key we had in our '63 when I was a kid.

You could even sell that at a Star Trek convention.

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
    The Red-Headed Amazon
    Deep in the heart of Texas

Paul Simpson
    "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
    The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Very Cool! I didn't know they made that one. Is that an actual Studebaker part? It's not at all like the key we had in our '63 when I was a kid.

You could even sell that at a Star Trek convention.

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
      The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
      "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
      The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Wow! I bought one like that back in the eighties when I was still a teenager and referred to by my friends as the Studebaker Kid. I still have it in the package somewhere. (that comes with age)
        Gordon

Comment

Wow! I bought one like that back in the eighties when I was still a teenager and referred to by my friends as the Studebaker Kid. I still have it in the package somewhere. (that comes with age)
          Gordon

Comment

There is one on Ebay now.

1963 Cruiser, 1963 Wagonaire, 1952 Champion. Based in Oregon.

Comment

There is one on Ebay now.

1963 Cruiser, 1963 Wagonaire, 1952 Champion. Based in Oregon.

Comment

I think that one - or one just like it was sold when mine was - but I couldn't tell in the first auction if it was cut or not. I didn't spend nearly that much

--george

Comment

I think that one - or one just like it was sold when mine was - but I couldn't tell in the first auction if it was cut or not. I didn't spend nearly that much

--george

Comment

I think I have one of those too. They are not a Studebaker item. They were sold in lock shops and auto parts stores. I still love those little white plastic tubes with the aluminum 'Lazy S' keys and the dealer advertising.

Dwain G.
                    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

I think I have one of those too. They are not a Studebaker item. They were sold in lock shops and auto parts stores. I still love those little white plastic tubes with the aluminum 'Lazy S' keys and the dealer advertising.

Dwain G.
                      Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Working...
                      X