Parting out 1961 Champ ... Ill be going to Dover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out 1961 Champ ... Ill be going to Dover

I will be picking up a "new to me" Champ that I am going to build instead of the one I have been working on because the one I have now is just in to rough of shape. It still has a lot of good parts but a lot of body is rusted (cab corners, firewall, rockers, the whole nine basically)

If anybody needs any thing odd like the gas tank bracket, tank filler neck, spare tire holder, glove box door, hood, nose peice, grill, glass, front bumper,there are to many large and smalls items to list. Just let me know.

I will be at Dover for a couple of days, so just let me know, I can bring them. Also shipping is not a problem for me

Just ask and I will let you know if I have it and what condition it is in.

Thank You
    Charles

Feel free to call or text 443.365.3107
    Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

I just brought a 63 Champ home that had been sitting. I noticed the hood was stiff in opening so I "Kroiled" the hinges but still felt some resistance. Initial check of the situation shows the mounting from the hinge to the hood shows light between. I'm going to look better tomorrow as I have it inside where I can work in the warmth but do you have any hints on how I should approach this to correct the weakness?

Comment

George,
      Welcome to the SDC Forum.

You might want to post your question as a New Topic, rather than in response to a post that appeared here over six years ago.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
      X