Need 1953 coupe door parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 1953 coupe door parts

Looking for wing windows,door glass, door handels inside and out with all hardware. My doors are stripped. Need be in very good condition for restoration project. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome, William. We're at opposite ends of the continent for me to be able to help. Bob Peterson (C and B Studebakers) is much closer to you and should have all you need.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Bill, Is it a C or K?

Comment

I checked with Bob and he did not have much in the way of complete door parts

Comment

There was a plethora at the South Bend meet. When's the next swap meet in California?
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Bob had parts and pieces. Maybe he didn't have time to look? Anyway, no luck with Bob

Comment

I noticed you said 53 coupe. Is that correct? A C body? I might can help on other parts if its a coupe, But, I have nice used or NOS door and window handles, and good used door latches, that work on either C or K.

Comment

It is a c code

Comment

Yes, it is a c coupe, 1953. I need all door hardware except window regs. If you have a set of good door what would you ask for the pair. My phone is 916-221-2472. Thanks..will i assume you have wings and door glass too?

Comment

It is a coupe. The doors are empty. I need all door hardware to include handles ,travel rod and all latches. Wing and door windows also.

Comment

Working...
                    X