PDA

View Full Version : Parts Delivery from International Meet to Louisville KY, or Atlanta GA.

JLB
06-05-2014, 04:25 PM
I'm looking for someone that would be driving through Louisville, Kentucky or Atlanta Georgia, following the International Meet, that could bring an intake with carb and air cleaner plus a few other items to either of these cities. Parts are paid for. More than willing to pay gas money.
Thanks
John

Guido
06-05-2014, 08:26 PM
If you get no takers, perhaps someone from the Central Virginia area could pick them up and I could relay them back to Lexington. Might be September before that happens.

52 Ragtop
06-05-2014, 10:25 PM
if you don't get a better offer, I can get them to Indy.

Jim

JLB
06-06-2014, 02:51 AM
If you get no takers, perhaps someone from the Central Virginia area could pick them up and I could relay them back to Lexington. Might be September before that happens.

Guido.......thanks. Sept. does not bother me and a drive to Lexington KY is easy. I'll let you know.
Thank you
John

JLB
06-06-2014, 02:54 AM
if you don't get a better offer, I can get them to Indy.

Jim

Jim, thanks. This may very well work as well. As the date gets closer, I'll let you know.
Thanks again
John

JLB
06-06-2014, 12:28 PM

Guido, PM sent
Thanks
John

jbwhttail
06-06-2014, 04:04 PM
If Jim gets them to Indy I can get them to Louisville, I'm down there every work day.

JLB
06-07-2014, 04:05 PM
If Jim gets them to Indy I can get them to Louisville, I'm down there every work day.

That's GREAT!!! Many many thanks.
I'll send you a P.M.
Thanks
John

JLB
06-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Thanks to all that offered to help. Great Forum Members have offered to get the parts to Louisville via Indianapolis.
Thanks again. Hope I can return the favor some day.
John