1963 Studebaker Lark Wagonaire with Factory Avanti Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Studebaker Lark Wagonaire with Factory Avanti Power

If I hadn't went way over my (wife's) budget on my Packard Hawk I would start bidding on this. I drove a Wagonaire in high school but it wasn't R1 powered. Can't believe it still under $2000.
    sigpic

Packardbakerly,
    J.D.

That is the one that the seller claims is the ONLY one built with a T-86 3 Speed Overdrive, and there is a very good reason why no more were built!
    This one appears to have a good amount of rust, needing complete interior, is only a Regal as well as the weak Trans. so there are reasons why it is not too pricey. It does come with some parts though.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Not the only one built with a T-86 3 speed overdrive Rich. It does not have overdrive. This is the only R1 Wagonaire built with three on the tree. As to rust it has very little. Did you see the pictures of the front fenders? It does not have a good amount of rust. Did you read the ad? As to the interior it will need seat covers and carpet. I have the rest of the items for the interior such as NOS door panels and dash.

Comment

It looks like a great starting point for a rare car. I hope you get what you need out of it. Perhaps try a different venue if Ebay doesn't get results.
        Bez Auto Alchemy
        573-318-8948
        http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

I will be happy to see it go to someone that can get it back on the road and enjoy it Brad. This wagon has never been painted anywhere so what you see is what you get.
          Last edited by StudeMichael; 06-04-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

I wish it was still in California! Shipping it all the way back here would be a big negative (unless the wife likes the idea!)
              59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
              60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
              61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
              62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
              62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
              62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
              63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
              63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
              64 Zip Van
              66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
              66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Working...
              X