Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trasportation help needed.

Hi,
    I'm Looking For SomeoneThat Could Help With getting A Rear Seat From Sacramento To Murrieta, (San Diego). ???

No Rush Just Any Time In The Near Future.

Thanks,

Dean.

If you don't get an offer, Greyhound will do it for a reasonable rate. And they are fast.
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Since I see many many trips up and down Interstate Five (and maybe CA 99) in my future I should say there's a chance I can help. When/if I can nail down some dates, I'll try to remember to post about them in advance. The southern end would be from an area near Los Angeles International airport, and the northern end would be Ferndale, WA. Most of the empty space will be when headed back south.

StudeDave '57
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Since we are talking transportation I have and item about 24 inches square and five tall that weighs about 50 pounds that's in Phoenix and I need here in Fort Worth. Thanks. Mike
        Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
        Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Dean, I'm going to the Redondo Beach area almost once a month so if Dave brings it down to the south bay area, I can get it & bring it the rest of the way here. I was just in your neck of the woods this morning for granddaughters graduation.
          59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
          60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
          61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
          62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
          62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
          62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
          63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
          63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
          64 Zip Van
          66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
          66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Can't help you out but for anyone needing something hauled from Ca or Phenoix back east I could. I'am going to Phenoix. the end of July from MN and maybe even to LA Ca. I could haul what you need in parts as far as MN and have a place to store what ever untill you can pick it up from there.

Comment

Steve what's in LA? The bay area is a better place to visit.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

A guy in the local street roder club has a 38 ford that he needs taken to his brothers shop in La. If we can work out a deal. I only need to go to mesa Az but told him I may run on out to La if he helps with enough gas.

Comment

Working...
                X